In keeping with the School’s tradition of experiential learning, students of Grade III at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about addition and subtraction, handling money and making bills through a hands-on Role Play Activity at the school cafeteria. Some students became shopkeepers while the rest of them were customers, who purchased items present at the cafeteria. The students themselves calculated the amount to be paid and to be returned back as change.
- First Lego League (FLL) Regional January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Roller Hockey Champion of MRIS Charmwood January 15, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-21C, Faridabad Visited Lohagarh Farms January 15, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Ice Skating Championship January 15, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Lohri Celebrations January 15, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana