In keeping with the School’s tradition of experiential learning, students of Grade III at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about addition and subtraction, handling money and making bills through a hands-on Role Play Activity at the school cafeteria. Some students became shopkeepers while the rest of them were customers, who purchased items present at the cafeteria. The students themselves calculated the amount to be paid and to be returned back as change.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana