In keeping with the School’s tradition of experiential learning, students of Grade III at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about addition and subtraction, handling money and making bills through a hands-on Role Play Activity at the school cafeteria. Some students became shopkeepers while the rest of them were customers, who purchased items present at the cafeteria. The students themselves calculated the amount to be paid and to be returned back as change.
Latest @ MRIS
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad commenced its 8th phase of Computer Literacy Education Programme May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Get Together @ MRIS Noida May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Date Sheet & Syllabus of Periodic Unit Test May 23, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Road Safety Workshop By Interact Club @ MRIS, Charmwood May 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood