In keeping with the School’s tradition of experiential learning, students of Grade III at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about addition and subtraction, handling money and making bills through a hands-on Role Play Activity at the school cafeteria. Some students became shopkeepers while the rest of them were customers, who purchased items present at the cafeteria. The students themselves calculated the amount to be paid and to be returned back as change.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46