In keeping with the School’s tradition of experiential learning, students of Grade III at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about addition and subtraction, handling money and making bills through a hands-on Role Play Activity at the school cafeteria. Some students became shopkeepers while the rest of them were customers, who purchased items present at the cafeteria. The students themselves calculated the amount to be paid and to be returned back as change.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51