The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in ‘Sensory walks’ through the week. As part of this activity, toddlers walked on material of different textures and sensations: Sand, Newspapers, Feathers, Pebbles, Grass, Leaves, Water, Soapy water, Ice-cream sticks, Yarn and Cotton balls. The activity helped the children in becoming more perceptive, leading to a heightened intake and processing of their senses.
- Summer Camp at Manav Rachna Sports Academy June 25, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51