The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in ‘Sensory walks’ through the week. As part of this activity, toddlers walked on material of different textures and sensations: Sand, Newspapers, Feathers, Pebbles, Grass, Leaves, Water, Soapy water, Ice-cream sticks, Yarn and Cotton balls. The activity helped the children in becoming more perceptive, leading to a heightened intake and processing of their senses.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51