The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in ‘Sensory walks’ through the week. As part of this activity, toddlers walked on material of different textures and sensations: Sand, Newspapers, Feathers, Pebbles, Grass, Leaves, Water, Soapy water, Ice-cream sticks, Yarn and Cotton balls. The activity helped the children in becoming more perceptive, leading to a heightened intake and processing of their senses.
- Annual Sports Day Sportek-2018 February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Toddlers On The Move February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Edu trip to Post Office February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46