The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in ‘Sensory walks’ through the week. As part of this activity, toddlers walked on material of different textures and sensations: Sand, Newspapers, Feathers, Pebbles, Grass, Leaves, Water, Soapy water, Ice-cream sticks, Yarn and Cotton balls. The activity helped the children in becoming more perceptive, leading to a heightened intake and processing of their senses.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana