The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in ‘Sensory walks’ through the week. As part of this activity, toddlers walked on material of different textures and sensations: Sand, Newspapers, Feathers, Pebbles, Grass, Leaves, Water, Soapy water, Ice-cream sticks, Yarn and Cotton balls. The activity helped the children in becoming more perceptive, leading to a heightened intake and processing of their senses.
Latest @ MRIS
- Syllabus of Periodic Test Round II (Grades III to V) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Syllabus of Informal Assessment II (Grades I – II) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Nursery: ‘Listen for it!’ Activity September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- State level Taekwondo Winners September 22, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- House Workshop Of SEN Department September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46