Ms Gunjan Sharma, Headmistress, Early Years, MRIS Charmwood, conducted an enrichment session with teachers whereby she highlighted the importance of rhymes in the growing years of a child’s life. The little ones love voice modulation as it makes rhymes and songs exciting and helps them learn about the natural sounds of a language. This sense of excitement about language, in turn, helps in boosting their desire to read and write. It also helps in enhancing their motor, cognitive, social and listening skills, thus making them more expressive, confident and creative.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14