Ms Gunjan Sharma, Headmistress, Early Years, MRIS Charmwood, conducted an enrichment session with teachers whereby she highlighted the importance of rhymes in the growing years of a child’s life. The little ones love voice modulation as it makes rhymes and songs exciting and helps them learn about the natural sounds of a language. This sense of excitement about language, in turn, helps in boosting their desire to read and write. It also helps in enhancing their motor, cognitive, social and listening skills, thus making them more expressive, confident and creative.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14