The students of Early Years at MRIS Charmwood have been involved in many interesting activities like ‘Happy feet: Folk dances of India’ (Nursery), ‘Pattern fiesta’ (KG), ‘Tie & Dye’ (KG) and an edu-trip to Beebay garments manufacturing unit (as part of the KG theme ‘Clothing & Textiles’). Here are some glimpses.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14