The little Bloomies at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about the colours of the Indian flag in a unique and hands-on way. The Students sat in the school’s front lawn and peeled oranges and pea pods. They later pasted the peels on a chart paper to make a beautiful replica of the tricolour. The little ones were ecstatic and overjoyed on performing these activities.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51