The little Bloomies at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about the colours of the Indian flag in a unique and hands-on way. The Students sat in the school’s front lawn and peeled oranges and pea pods. They later pasted the peels on a chart paper to make a beautiful replica of the tricolour. The little ones were ecstatic and overjoyed on performing these activities.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46