The little Bloomies at MRIS-Charmwood learnt about the colours of the Indian flag in a unique and hands-on way. The Students sat in the school’s front lawn and peeled oranges and pea pods. They later pasted the peels on a chart paper to make a beautiful replica of the tricolour. The little ones were ecstatic and overjoyed on performing these activities.
Latest @ MRIS
- Fare-Thee-well to Grade V @ MRIS March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS @ Sparkles Annual Day March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation Program @ MRIS- Ludhiana March 27, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14