MVN School, Sector 17, Faridabad organized a cultural programme called MIRAS recently. The students of Grades IX and X from MRIS-Charmwood bagged the Ist Prize in One Act Play in Hindi. The theme for the play was Value System. The team was lauded for the live music played during the event. As many as 9 teams participated in the event. The school also won 3rdPrize in Story Telling through Puppets (Grades IV and V) and Shloka Recitation (Grades II and III).
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51