MVN School, Sector 17, Faridabad organized a cultural programme called MIRAS recently. The students of Grades IX and X from MRIS-Charmwood bagged the Ist Prize in One Act Play in Hindi. The theme for the play was Value System. The team was lauded for the live music played during the event. As many as 9 teams participated in the event. The school also won 3rdPrize in Story Telling through Puppets (Grades IV and V) and Shloka Recitation (Grades II and III).
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood