MVN School, Sector 17, Faridabad organized a cultural programme called MIRAS recently. The students of Grades IX and X from MRIS-Charmwood bagged the Ist Prize in One Act Play in Hindi. The theme for the play was Value System. The team was lauded for the live music played during the event. As many as 9 teams participated in the event. The school also won 3rdPrize in Story Telling through Puppets (Grades IV and V) and Shloka Recitation (Grades II and III).
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Workshop on Recycling (Earth Week) April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Farewell ‘Adios 2018’ for Grade XII students April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46