MVN School, Sector 17, Faridabad organized a cultural programme called MIRAS recently. The students of Grades IX and X from MRIS-Charmwood bagged the Ist Prize in One Act Play in Hindi. The theme for the play was Value System. The team was lauded for the live music played during the event. As many as 9 teams participated in the event. The school also won 3rdPrize in Story Telling through Puppets (Grades IV and V) and Shloka Recitation (Grades II and III).
Latest @ MRIS
- Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere March 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop organised by MRIS Central Office March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Orientation Day @ MRIS March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Aganwadi Workers’ Training @MRIS-21C,Faridabad March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- PARENT ORIENTATION @ MRIS March 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C