MVN School, Sector 17, Faridabad organized a cultural programme called MIRAS recently. The students of Grades IX and X from MRIS-Charmwood bagged the Ist Prize in One Act Play in Hindi. The theme for the play was Value System. The team was lauded for the live music played during the event. As many as 9 teams participated in the event. The school also won 3rdPrize in Story Telling through Puppets (Grades IV and V) and Shloka Recitation (Grades II and III).
Latest @ MRIS
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- In love with my City! July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Theatre in Education comes alive July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crazy Hat Day July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Monthly planner for July-September 2017 (Senior Wing) July 21, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood