The students of Grades 1 to 5 at MRIS Charmwood presented colourful Crest assemblies on Module 4 of Renaissance (1460 AD-1600 AD) recently. While Grade 1 presented on “the artists, thinkers and explorers of Renaissance Europe”, Grade 2 showcased “Story of Inca (South America)”. Grade 3 took audiences on an “Exploration: Columbus new findings, new world” while Grade 4 focused on “Italian renaissance, and inventions in science”. Students of Grade 5 learnt about “Reformation: Martin Luther & Shakespeare”.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kickboxing star of MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Medal for Taekwondo Champ @ MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Celebration of World Heritage Week November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- One Nation Reading Together At MRIS, Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Session for “Speaker of the year” @ MRIS@21C, Fbd November 23, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C