MRIS-Charmwood celebrated Holi with great enthusiasm. The colorful assembly was carried forward by the Students of Grade III; they talked about the importance of this festival and various ways in which it is celebrated. They even encouraged everyone to celebrate an Eco-friendly Holi. Students sang mellifluous songs, gave beautiful dance performances and enjoyed sprinkling flowers on each other.
Latest @ MRIS
- Download Transfer Certificate September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Syllabus of Periodic Test Round II (Grades III to V) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Syllabus of Informal Assessment II (Grades I – II) September 22, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Nursery: ‘Listen for it!’ Activity September 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- State level Taekwondo Winners September 22, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C