The Students of Grade IV Indian Ocean at MRIS-Charmwood presented an informative assembly on ‘World Diabetes Day’ in School recently. The Students spoke about the causes of this deadly disease and ways of overcoming it. They even watched an animation video about diabetes. The assembly ended with a pulsating folk dance presentation by the Students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Unmatched Manav Rachna Experience at The North Country Mall September 21, 2017 | Upcoming Events @ MRIS Mohali
- Delhi NCR Karate Championship September 21, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Food Fiesta for Toddlers September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hindi Week September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School Noida pays Tribute To Martyrs September 20, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51