The Students of Grade IV Indian Ocean at MRIS-Charmwood presented an informative assembly on ‘World Diabetes Day’ in School recently. The Students spoke about the causes of this deadly disease and ways of overcoming it. They even watched an animation video about diabetes. The assembly ended with a pulsating folk dance presentation by the Students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51