The Students of Grade IV Indian Ocean at MRIS-Charmwood presented an informative assembly on ‘World Diabetes Day’ in School recently. The Students spoke about the causes of this deadly disease and ways of overcoming it. They even watched an animation video about diabetes. The assembly ended with a pulsating folk dance presentation by the Students.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana