As a part of the GES theme “Dressing up”, the little wonders of Manav Rachna International School, Charmwood participated in a fun-filled “Hat and sunglass race” in the school recently. With this activity, the students learnt about the role of accessories. It also helped them fine-tune their gross motor skills as well as eye-hand coordination.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14