MRIS, Charmwood organized an edu-trip for Grade V students to Qutub Minar, New Delhi. The aim of the visit was to apprise the students with the beautiful architecture of Qutub Minar and learn about the history behind it. The main features of the trip besides the Qutub Minar, were the Mosque, Tomb, and the Iron pillar. The students enjoyed the trip a lot and learned about the Indo-Islamic architecture.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14