The corridors and courtyard of MRIS-CHARMWOOD reverberated with the sounds of Dandia sticks as the students of Early Years and Primary wings put on their dancing shoes and stepped outside to enjoy the fervor of Navratri. The children looked stunning in ethnic wear — girls wore dazzling lehengas and shimmery salwar kameez while boys looked dapper in crisp kurtas and dhotis and achkans. The students matched steps with each other along with their teachers and had loads of fun.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46