The corridors and courtyard of MRIS-CHARMWOOD reverberated with the sounds of Dandia sticks as the students of Early Years and Primary wings put on their dancing shoes and stepped outside to enjoy the fervor of Navratri. The children looked stunning in ethnic wear — girls wore dazzling lehengas and shimmery salwar kameez while boys looked dapper in crisp kurtas and dhotis and achkans. The students matched steps with each other along with their teachers and had loads of fun.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51