The corridors and courtyard of MRIS-CHARMWOOD reverberated with the sounds of Dandia sticks as the students of Early Years and Primary wings put on their dancing shoes and stepped outside to enjoy the fervor of Navratri. The children looked stunning in ethnic wear — girls wore dazzling lehengas and shimmery salwar kameez while boys looked dapper in crisp kurtas and dhotis and achkans. The students matched steps with each other along with their teachers and had loads of fun.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana