The Students of Toddlers, Nursery and KG at MRIS- Charmwood participated in a community lunch in the school recently. The children and teachers sat on the floor of the central courtyard and relished delicious Poori, Halwa and Chana. The aim of this outdoor lunch was to instill humility in the young stars as well as to teach them the values of sharing and togetherness. The students enjoyed themselves and had a meal along with the whole Early Years family.
Latest @ MRIS
- Learning is a treasure that follows its owner everywhere March 23, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Workshop organised by MRIS Central Office March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Orientation Day @ MRIS March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Aganwadi Workers’ Training @MRIS-21C,Faridabad March 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- PARENT ORIENTATION @ MRIS March 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C