The Students of Toddlers, Nursery and KG at MRIS- Charmwood participated in a community lunch in the school recently. The children and teachers sat on the floor of the central courtyard and relished delicious Poori, Halwa and Chana. The aim of this outdoor lunch was to instill humility in the young stars as well as to teach them the values of sharing and togetherness. The students enjoyed themselves and had a meal along with the whole Early Years family.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kids on a Shopping Spree! July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Toddlers had fun at the Westside Store July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Verify Transfer Certificate July 24, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Sound Hunt’ Activity July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14