The Students of Toddlers, Nursery and KG at MRIS- Charmwood participated in a community lunch in the school recently. The children and teachers sat on the floor of the central courtyard and relished delicious Poori, Halwa and Chana. The aim of this outdoor lunch was to instill humility in the young stars as well as to teach them the values of sharing and togetherness. The students enjoyed themselves and had a meal along with the whole Early Years family.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana