The Students of Toddlers, Nursery and KG at MRIS- Charmwood participated in a community lunch in the school recently. The children and teachers sat on the floor of the central courtyard and relished delicious Poori, Halwa and Chana. The aim of this outdoor lunch was to instill humility in the young stars as well as to teach them the values of sharing and togetherness. The students enjoyed themselves and had a meal along with the whole Early Years family.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51