The Students of Toddlers, Nursery and KG at MRIS- Charmwood participated in a community lunch in the school recently. The children and teachers sat on the floor of the central courtyard and relished delicious Poori, Halwa and Chana. The aim of this outdoor lunch was to instill humility in the young stars as well as to teach them the values of sharing and togetherness. The students enjoyed themselves and had a meal along with the whole Early Years family.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood