MRIS, Charmwood leaves no stone unturned to encourage the values of working for the welfare of the community and inculcating a spirit of social responsibility among its students and staff. ‘Ek Mutthi Daan’ is an initiative under the aegis of Dr. O.P.Bhalla Foundation to ensure that no one sleeps hungry. The school is happy to share that they have collected 600 kg of rice that will be handed over to different NGOs.
- Table Tennis Winner – MRIS Faridabad August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Wonderfull water in the World’ assembly organized August 17, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS All Locations
- 72nd Independence Day celebrations August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laughter Yoga Week August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Organized Patriotic Dance Competition to mark 72nd Independence Day August 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51