To garner the interest of the students and to connect the content of the class to real life situation, the school organized a one day trip to the National Museum, Delhi on May 17, 2018 for the Painting and History Students of Grades XI & XII. At the museum, the children got a chance to explore and understand about the various facets of Art forms and culture. The students were also engaged in stamp making activity. It was indeed an enjoyable trip for the students and they gained a lot of knowledge about the History of India and various civilizations in the past.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14