To garner the interest of the students and to connect the content of the class to real life situation, the school organized a one day trip to the National Museum, Delhi on May 17, 2018 for the Painting and History Students of Grades XI & XII. At the museum, the children got a chance to explore and understand about the various facets of Art forms and culture. The students were also engaged in stamp making activity. It was indeed an enjoyable trip for the students and they gained a lot of knowledge about the History of India and various civilizations in the past.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14