Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body. It is not only the body moving to the beats but the mind and soul too get in sync with the rhythm of life.
We would like to invite entries for the following categories:
• Category 1- KG and Grade I
• Category 2- Grades II and III
• Category 3- Grades IV and V
• Category 4- Grades VI to VIII
Day & Date: Friday, November 10, 2017
Time: 9 am onwards
Venue: Manav Rachna International School, Charmwood, Faridabad
All participating schools, with the escorting teachers are requested to reach the venue by 8:30 am. The closing ceremony and prize distribution will be held on the same day at 1 pm.
Points To Remember
- The theme of the competition is folk dances of India.
- It is a group event. Each team should comprise of minimum 8 and maximum 12 students. One teacher escort to be present with each category.
- The time limit is 4 minutes inclusive of introduction. Please adhere to the time limit.
- Props are allowed and time of 1 minute will be allowed for setting up of stage in addition to the performance time.
- For each category, only one entry can be sent by the participating school.
- The school can choose to participate in more than one categories.
- Song must be brought in a pen drive.
- Film songs will not be accepted. Original folk songs played in the language/ dialect of the state chosen will be allowed.
- Live music can be performed by a group of maximum 4 students. These students will play the music as an accompaniment to the dancers on stage.
- Extra marks will be awarded to schools if they have an accompaniment, at the discretion of the judges.
- The decision of judges will be final and binding.
Criteria for Judgment:
- Appropriate use of costumes, props and music
- Coordination and expressions
- Authenticity of steps
- Overall choreography
To Download Registration Form, Click Here