1) INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY CURRICULUM – IPCTM
(TODDLERS- GRADE 5)
• IPC in primary classes is based on multiple intelligence theory
• Emphasizes entirely on learning and creating a learning environment
• Standards are explicitly described in terms of knowledge, skills and understanding, the program addresses the development of these skills through subjects, personal development and international understanding
• Teachers are trained to present their lessons in a wide variety of ways using music, cooperative learning, art activities, roleplay, multimedia, field trips, inner reflection
• Themes are developmentally appropriate and are suited to regional, national and global needs
• The understanding of the concept is done through thinking, analyzing, self evaluating, communicating and decision making The aim of the subject GES – Global Environment and Society is to help children develop personal skills, international mindset along with the awareness of their own society. It encourages more of hands on work, logical thinking and thus the smart MRites learn to become independent.
Manav Rachna has collaborated with Extramarks for digital classroom content. Extramarks equips schools with special teaching learning aids devised by education experts. State-of-the-art teaching environment allows standardisation of delivery and structured learning, reducing confusion and enhancing classroom teaching experience. The content and digital gadgets are geared to increase retention power and help students obtain lifelong learning, thus ensuring performance enhancement.
• Extramarks focuses on learning through discovery, development of logical skills through stimulating questions and development of kinesthetic development through activities
• The Pedagogy followed by MRIS aims towards overall development of the child and provides an engaging, childcentric,teaching-learning environment, reflecting the changing society,growing awareness and the way in which we live our lives.
• A very interesting feature of Smart Learning Class is the use of “Virtual Labs”. These Virtual Labs are available for all subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology and are very useful while imparting education relating to these subjects in the class room.
• The other important features of the Smart Learning Class are:
• CCE MCQ Tests
• CCE Short/Long Answer Tests
• Formative Discussions and HOTS
• Group Quizzes
• Assessment Center
These MCQ tests which are based on CCE, formative discussions, Group discussions and assessment centre play a very important role in ensuring students have grasped all the important concepts about a particular chapter / subject.
Manav Rachna’s CREST (Culture in Retrospect for Evolution of Society with Technology) within the corridors of knowledge at MRIS has emerged as one of the leading and best choices in the country. Imparting education to students from Preschool to Class 12, the schools fully groom the students with holistic education. All MRIS schools are based on CBSE Curriculum, yet the schools provide more. Preschool onwards, the CREST curriculum, a fully integrated subject that embraces the social evolution through Arts, Music, Drama, History, Mathematics, Science and Technology from pre-historic time to the 21st century is meticulously woven into the studies.
The rich content of CREST follows a defined time line to truly enable the students to get in-depth knowledge and prepare them for global exposure. Specially appointed Academic Excellence Team including international staff develops the content for CREST and monitors its implementation. The choices of foreign languages (Spanish, German and French) along with Sanskrit and Indian Regional Languages are another facet of global studies. Three MRIS schools (Charmwood Faridabad, Sector 14 Faridabad and Sector 46, Gurgaon) have the AdvanceED accreditation that recognises them as International Schools. At MRIS, the methodology of imparting instructions is unique with emphasis on learning by doing. The staff is also regularly trained from time to time under intensive In-service Staff Training Programme.
At MRIS the methodology of imparting instructions in all the subjects is unique with more emphasis on learning by doing .This has been made possible with the latest infrastructure in well equipped laboratories that support our academics. The staff is regularly trained from time to time under Intensive In-service Staff Training Programme. The exclusively developed content for text books is made available to the students by team of Content developers. Skill Development Programme is one its kinds to introduce the innovation concepts.
The Junior Techno-planet Lab with the support of MRIIC trains the students on the lines of STEAM, the latest approach in the modern system of education .As the student gets into the middle school, they have wider choice to choose from broadly divided three Skills- IT Skills-( Robotics, Gaming, Artificial intelligence . ), Core Engineering Skills- ( Aero modelling, Electonics,Mechanical, Carpentry), Audiovisual Skills ( Photography, Film making, Advertising and Media, Graphic designing , Digital designing) .
These skills also enable the student to get the overall view of several streams and this stage , fully supported by Career Development Centre, we provide Career Development Skills offering Career Choices, Aptitude Assessment and train the young ones on Soft Skills. In today’s highly competitive environment no education can claim to do justice without igniting the sensitive and fertile minds to have an urge to explore and research .Catching them young,the Research Based Projects are compulsory part of our curriculum.
Under the tutelage of experts from Manav Rachna University and other sources, wide range of choices for research are offered for students to show their talent for competence. From Core subjects to Global Studies to Innovative Technology based themes to Research Projects to Career choices,our curriculum is richly structured to sculpt the future of young ones on a truly holistic pattern. Schooling that knows no boundaries is taking this Next Generation to a different level to prepare them to not only face the new world but also lead on many fronts. MRIS is determined to provide such leaders.