Innovation at Scholastic Areas
• Cooperative learning through this method students learn essential interpersonal life skills and develop the ability to work collaboratively- a skill greatly in demand. Audio-visual aids make the subject come alive and grab the attention of the students.
• Concrete-to-abstract by leading the students from the concrete to the abstact, teachers give the students a hand-on experience, therefore the students ‘know’ what they learn.
• Application of the theory of multiple intelligences students are exposed to a variety of experiences which engage or stimulate the different minds or intelligences in them.
• Teaching with resources teachers are also encouraged to create their own resources in the form of presentations, which are also made a part of smart learning of students and the teacher is accessible to each child as teacher–student ratio is low.
• Hands-on-experiences in order to stimulate and encourage ‘good work’, students are given hands-on-experiences. Critical thinking is encouraged through various thinking skill activities.
INNOVATIONS IN CURRICULUM AT DIFFERENT LEVELS
• School lays stress on sound & strong academic through its concept & project based learning. The teaching and learning is based on multi-sensory & multiple intelligence approach. We have adapted a very unique approach “Learning Center Approach” for the students of Nursery & K.G.
• Various learning centers like Literacy, Numeracy, Hop and Toss, Science allow children to explore and apply newly learnt skills independently.
• Our students transit from one center to another where a specialized teacher imparts teaching through internationally accepted teaching methodologies. The concept learning is related to life and made fun with interesting and challenging activities.