The MREI Universe
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) founded in 1997, has grown to become one of the best educational entities in the country and is recognized for excellence in professional education and research. A brainchild of the Founder Visionary Dr O.P. Bhalla, a renowned educationist and philanthropist, MREI now encompasses a group of many vibrant, world class institutions. The Institutions and the programs offered by them are given in succeeding paragraphs.
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS), a NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade university, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM), and was granted ‘Deemed-to be-University’ Status under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956, as Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, a visible symbol of knowledge & experience providing high quality education in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, Computer Applications, Hotel Management, International Programmes, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design and many more.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
• B. Tech (4 year): Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg. Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science & Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, IT Infrastructure Management, Cyber Security & Forensics, Mainframe Technology, Open Source & Open Standards, Graphics and Gaming Technology all in association with IBM, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg., B.Tech-Electrical Engg. with specialization in Power Electronics in association with Su-Kam, Mechanical Engg., Mechanical Engg. (Industry Integrated) in association with JBM, Biotechnology.
• B. Tech-Lateral Entry (3 year): Aeronautical Engg. Automobile Engg, Civil Engg., Computer Science and Engg., Computer Science & Engg. with specialization in Cloud Computing, Business Analytics & Optimization, IT Infrastructure Management, Cyber Security & Forensics all in association with IBM , Electronics & Communication Engg., Electrical & Electronics Engg., Mechanical Engg. Mechanical Engg. (Industry Integrated) in association with JBM, Biotechnology
• M. Tech Programmes (2 year): Automotive Engineering with specialization in Design, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engg. with specialization in Industrial Engg., Electronics and Communication Engg. with specialization in Communication Systems/ VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, Computer Engineering with specialization in Computer Networking, Electrical Engg. with specialization in Power Systems and Electrical Drives, Civil Engg with specialization in Structural Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/ Construction Management,Data Analytics.
• M.Sc. Biotechnology, Energy & Environment, Mathematics and Computational Science (2 year).
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
• Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization-Finance (in collaboration with KPMG), Media Management, Marketing, Human Resource, International Business (in collaboration with Edinburgh Napier University), Business Analytics (in collaboration with IBM), Information Technology, Education System Management, Retail Management, Real Estate Management, Event Management, Energy Management, Sustainable Development, Disaster Management, Agri-Business Management, Sports Management, NGO Management & Operations, Societal & Community Service Management
• MBA – Health Care Management in collaboration with Fortis (2 Year)
• Master of Arts – Applied Psychology (2 Year) with specialization in Clinical, Counseling, Industrial and Organizational, Educational, Health, Sports, Psychological Assessment and Psychometric Testing, Personality Assessment, Social, Cognitive & Perceptual, Community, Consumer, Developmental, Engineering, Environmental, Evolutionary, Experimental, Forensic & Criminal, Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation & School Psychology
• Bachelor of Arts – Applied Psychology (3 Year)
• B.Sc.- Hospitality and Hotel Administration(3 Year)
1. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (41/2 Year)
2. Bachelor of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (3 Year)
3. Master of Physiotherapy (2 Year) (Musculoskeletal, Neuro, Cardio Pulmonary, Sports)
4. Master of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics (2 Year)
FACULTY OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
1. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) (3 Year)
2. Bachelor of Science – Information Technology (3 Year) *
3. Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (3 Year)
4. Master in Computer Applications (MCA) – Lateral Entry (2 Year)
NOTE: *AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. It also provides the largest MBA programme in New Zealand. AIS has partnered with MRIU to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in Information Technology within the B.Sc.- IT degree.
FACULTY OF MEDIA STUDIES & HUMANITIES
1. BA- Journalism and Mass Communication (3 Year)
2. MA- Journalism and Mass Communication (2 Year)Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) – English (3 Year)
3. Master of Arts – English (2 Year)
NOTES: FMeH has an MOU with NDTV Worldwide: The Broadcast Media Consultants have been conducting workshops on various aspects of broadcast journalism for both the programmes of B.A. and M.A- Journalism and Mass Communication. These will be keeping in view the current technology trends, innovations in journalism and up-to-date workflows for news television. They shall comprise reporting, anchoring, breaking news, news production and the role of a producer, different departments of a news channel, writing for television news, the newsroom scenario, operations-live PCR / camera/ editing /technical overview of modern television newsrooms and Digital Media.
FACULTY OF COMMERCE & BUSINESS STUDIES
1. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General (3 Year)
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (Global) International Business (3 Year)
3. Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)- Economics (3 Year)
4. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Banking (3 Year) (Assured placement in banks after successful completion and subject to fulfilling the minimum benchmarks. NIIT experts shall deliver academic content related to banking and outsourcing fundamentals)
5. Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) -Industry Integrated (3 Year)
6. Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) (3 Year)
7. M.Com (2 Year)
- B.Com (Hons.) – Industry Integrated Programme includes KPMG Course for Accounting Professionals (KCAP) to be delivered by KPMG Experts with 100% placement assistance with a package of about Rs. 3 Lac per annum.
- B.Com (Hons.) is similar to B Com (Hons)-Industry Integrated except that it excludes KCAP subjects.
- AUCKLAND INSTITUTE OF STUDIES (AIS) Auckland, New Zealand is a unique tertiary institution providing UG and PG level Programmes. It also provides the largest MBA programme in New Zealand. AIS has partnered with MRIU to support the delivery of NZQA-accredited Programmes in International Business within the BBA (Global)- IB degree. Student studying in this programme may enroll in 2nd / 3rd year for which they get the credit transfer facility for the credits earned at MRIU.
FACULTY OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE
1. Bachelor of Architecture (B.ARCH) (5 Year)
2. Bachelor of Science- Interior Design (3 Year)
3. Master of Science – Interior Design (2 Year)
4. B.Arch is approved by Council of Architecture. MRIU is an approved NATA Centre.
Besides Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes as mentioned, all Faculties offer Doctoral Programmes leading to Ph.D. Degree.
MANAV RACHNA UNIVERSITY
Manav Rachna University is a State Private University (established by Haryana State Legislature Act No 26 of 2014 & under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956). The University has evolved from Manav Rachna College of Engineering (MRCE, established in 2004), a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution ranked 10th among all the private engineering institutes of the country and 30th among all engineering institutes across the country including IITs and NITs by The Times Engineering Survey.
1. B.Tech. (4 year): Computer Science and Engineering*, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology*( *In association with iCarnegie, a subsidiary of Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh USA in the form of inclusion of the Software Development programme (SGP) in B.Tech CSE and B.Tech IT curricula.)
2. B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3 year): Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology
3. M.Tech. (2 year): Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
4. B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 year): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
5. M.Sc. (2 year): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
6. BBA (Health Care Management) (3 year) in association with Cygnus Hospitals.
7. BBA (Accounts & Finance) (3 year)
8. BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)** (3 year)
9. Master of Business Administration (Executive) Dual Specialization (2 year – weekend Programme-Sat & Sun)
Note: Option to study and complete one year for award of PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration) and complete MBA within next three years
10. Master of Business Administration in Real Estate (2 years) with specialization in: Real Estate, Infrastructure and Land Management, Construction Management
In association with Royal Agricultural University (RAU), UK, a RICS (Royal Institute of certified surveyors), UK, Certified Programme.
11. Master of Business Administration in Sports & Events Management (2 year)
12. Master of Business Administration in Negotiation & Diplomacy Skills (2 year)
13. Master of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship & Family Business** (2 year) **In association with UpGrad (Online Higher Education Platform) as Knowledge Partner. UpGrad is an Online higher education platform providing rigorous industry relevant programs for professionals in an engaging learning environment. It empowers individuals to reach their full professional potential in the most engaging learning environment by collaborating with academia and corporates to create state-of-art online programmes focused on new age skill sets for working professionals.
14. B.Ed.*** (2 year)
15. Integrated B.A, B.Ed.*** (4 Year)
16. Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.*** (4 Year)
Note: NCTE Approval is in progress.
Ph.D Engineering, Management & Applied Sciences.
MANAV RACHNA DENTAL COLLEGE
Manav Rachna Dental College (MRDC) established in 2006 is a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ grade institution, making it the first Dental College in Haryana to achieve this distinction. MRDC is recognized for BDS Degree and for MDS Degree by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Dental Council of India and is affiliated to Pt. B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
The primary aim of this College is to produce competent dentists, specialists, & super specialists.
It has endeavoured to create all facilities conducive to learning and furtherance of knowledge by contribution towards national health care delivery system, providing efficient and expert medical services through the associated hospitals. Besides, the College has incessantly been organizing a large number of conferences/ symposia/ colloquia to foster research & community dental health awareness.
The College offers the following programmes:
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery
• Master of Dental Surgery
Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Prosthodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
In the realm of school education, MRIS, part of MREI has expanded to a network of seven schools across Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida & Ludhiana. MRIS provides an educational experience that promotes innovation, creativity, global perspectives, and critical thinking. The schools are dedicated to inspiring each student, the pursuit of knowledge, the love of wisdom, an appreciation for beauty, and the development of strong character, orchestrating a holistic educational journey. Students explore and learn beyond the classroom with academic excellence and achievement, world-class sports infrastructure, a vibrant community, leadership and service opportunities. The schools have consistently attained high rankings in surveys by various organisations. MRIS students have achieved award winning participation in prestigious international/ national project competitions, winning awards and laurels galore. The schools are affiliated to CBSE, with accreditation from AdvancED, USA and academic collaboration with technoplanet, crest and International Primary curriculum (IPCTM, UK). MRIS schools enlighten children in the age group of 1 year 9 months-2 years via “Bloomz”, an innovative idea in pre nursery education.
MRIS FARIDABAD: MRIS, Sector -21C (Bloomz to Grade V),
MRIS, Sector -14 (Bloomz to Grade XII),
MRIS, Charmwood, Eros Garden (Bloomz to Grade XII).
MRIS GURUGRAM: MRIS, Sector -46 (Toddlers to Grade XII),
MRIS, Mayfield Garden, Sector -51 (Bloomz to Grade VI).
MRIS NOIDA: MRIS, Sector -51 (Bloomz to Grade VIII).
MRIS LUDHIANA: Golden Enclave (Basant Avenue),
Dugri Road, Ludhiana (Bloomz to Grade VIII).
MRIS MOHALI: Mohali, Punjab is about to witness a new
beginning soon in IT City, Sector-82 Alpha, with the opening of a new MRIS school for the session 2018-19.
Kunskapsskolan is a joint venture between Kunskapsskolan, Sweden and Manav Rachna Educational Institutions with a “Glocal” curriculum based on CBSE as well as IGCSE. It is part of a global network of schools in Sweden, UK and USA, with personalised learning at its core. Kunskapsskolan has two operational schools in Gurugram, named Kunskapsskolan Gurugram and Kunskapsskolan International. A new school has recently been opened in Lucknow and a fourth school is scheduled to come up in Bengaluru.